英语表达祝福精品句子
1:祝您住店愉快Enjoy your stay.
2:您先请 You first, please!
3:313房间的坐便器不能使用了,请处理一下好吗?The water closet in No. 313 room is wrong, can you repair it?
4:节日快乐 Happy Holidays
5:祝您生意兴隆Every success in your business!
6:您的事我马上就办 I will do what you told soon!
7:还有别的事吗 Anything else?
8:照顾不周的地方,请多多指教Insufficient care, please indicate!
9:欢迎批评,指教All comments and suggestions are very welcome
10:先生,请原谅 Pardon me ,Sir
11:我马上着手处理 I will treat it soon!
12:请不要介意 Never mind!
13:请原谅,这是我的疏忽 Pardon, my carelessness
14:请稍等,我马上去办 Please wait a moment, I will do it!
15:请原谅我来晚了 Please pardon me for I come here later!
16:很抱歉我太大意了 Sorry, I was too reckless!
17:非常乐意随时为您效劳I am at your service at any moment!
18:谢谢您送给我如此别致的礼物 Thank you for sending so delicate present to me!
19:没关系,我们做得还不够好 It doesn’t matter, we have done inadequately!
20:先生,请往前面走 Sir, please go ahead!
21:小姐,请一直往前走 Ms. please go straight ahead!
22:到第一个转弯处请向左拐弯走 Turn left when you at the first corner.
23:请在这里下去到大堂 Go to the hall here
24:请问这是你的行李吗? Please tell me is this your luggage?
25:请不要进来,稍后 Please do not come in, just wait a moment!
26:请您按这个地址将邮件寄给我 Please post it to me according to the address.
27:请问开关在哪里 where is the switch?
28:我想结帐 I want check-out!
29:这是您的发票 Your invoice here
30:太太/先生,请这边走。Mrs/Mr. Here please!
31:先生,请一直往前走。Mr. please go straight ahead!
32:希望能再见到你。Wish to see you next time!
33:一路平安Happy landing!
34:祝你好运,万事如意Good luck and much happiness!”
35:大堂24小时有大堂副理值班为您服务 The assistant manager in the hall services for you all day and all night.
36:如果需要行李员为您服务的话,请拨3与大堂的大厅服务处联系 For luggage service, please dial “3” to contact with the servicing place in the hall.
37:美容室在地下室,请打电话8,上午8点至晚间8点营业。 The hairdressing room is in the basement, please dial “8”, which goes on business from 8 am. to 8 pm..
38:结帐处在大厅The check-out counter is in the hall.
39:打电话4与商务中心联系特快专递服务。 Please dial “4” to contact with the commercial center for ordering Express Mail Service(EMS)
40:房内电话机的灯亮时,表明有您的留言,请拨9于总机联系。The lighting of the phone-indicator indicates that you have leave word, please dial “9” to contact with the telephone exchange.
41:切勿将钥匙挂在门上。出店或退房时,清将钥匙交给询问处。Please do not hang the keys on the door. When you leave or check out, please hand in the keys to the enquiring place.
42:如果您要擦鞋的话,请与客房中心联系。For cleaning shoes, please contact with the service center.
43:小件行李短期寄存请与“3”与大厅服务处联系。Please dial “3” to contact with the servicing place in the hall for short-term consignation of small luggage.
44:请拨“9”与总机联系叫醒服务。Please dial “9” to contact with the telephone exchange for ordering waking up service.
45:茶座供应各种菜点及各种饮料,每天的营业时候为上午8点30分至11点。The tea bar provides various cuisines and beverages, goes on business from 8:30 am to 11 am.
46:如果您要租借物品,请拨“5”与客房中心联系。Please dial “5” to contact with the servicing center for leasing.
47:中餐厅供应中式早、午、晚餐,备有淮扬菜和粤菜。 Chinese meal hall provides with Chinese-styled breakfast, lunch, and super, both Huaiyang cuisine and Guangdong cuisine are provided here.
48:我们拥有十多间小型会议厅。 We have more than ten small-scaled meeting hall.
49:如果您要按摩的话,请拨“316”与 桑拿中心联系。Please dial “316” to contact with the Sona center for massage.
50:客人不得携带动物或其他宠物进入饭店。 Do not enter into the hotel carrying animals or other pets.
51:模拟高尔夫靠近室内游泳池。 The simulated Golf is near to swimming bath.
52:保龄球馆在一楼,营业时间是上午10点至凌晨2点。 Bowling alley is in the first floor, goes on business from 10:00 am to 2:00 am of the next morning.
53:欢迎您来八楼,我是楼层服务员。有事尽管吩咐。Welcome to the 8th floor, I am the flat waitress. Anything please behest me.
54:对不起,请问您有衣服要洗吗?Sorry, have you some clothes to clean?










